INLINE & BELT
Cortest offers Inline and Belt Driven Magnetic Stirrers for use in High Pressure and High Temperature (HPHT) environments. Our Magnetic Stirrers are specially designed to handle corrosive environments inside Autoclaves.
Our Stirrers utilize rare-earth magnets to maintain speeds up to 3400 RPM and up to 25 in-lbs (2.8 N-m) of torque to create disturbed flow environments while maintaining a sealed system. Tube connections built into the stirrer provide liquid cooling during high temperature usage, allowing for long, continuous tests without causing degradation to the magnets or seals. Our Stirrers have a 3/8” diameter output shaft with a threaded connection that allows for the addition of longer stirrer shafts and other accessories. Several different configurations are available to allow for installation into both Cortest Autoclaves and other Autoclaves that are already in service.
MATERIAL OF CONSTRUCTION
316 S.S. OR C-276
MAX SPEED UP TO
- -Materials of Construction: 316 SS or Hastelloy C-276 Construction
- -Max Speed: 3,400 RPM
- -Max Pressure: 41.37 MPa (6,000 PSI)
- -Max Temperature: 350°C (662°F)
- -Torque Rating: 25 in-lb (2.8 N-m)
- -3/8” (9.5 mm) Diameter Output Shaft
- -Suitable for All Cortest Coupon Holders